Monday 21 May 2012

Altered Mini Canvas

The DCWV Tradewinds papers are absolutely beautiful and a pleasure to work with.

I created this mini canvas showcasing the two of us as a gift for my husband for our anniversary.  I cute my photo in a heart shape and matted it onto read heart shaped cardstock before mounting it onto heart shaped chipboard; the chipboard.  The heart shapes on the canvas represent our love and I chose the paper with the key images to represent out blessed time together.



I complimented the key images by adding a key sticker on the top of the paper doily.  There are two different swirls under the flowers - these flowers compliment the browns and cremes in the layout perfectly and I carried this forward by choosing a Time Holtz alphabet for my sentiment and also the date of our anniversary.  I added a splash of colour by using red in the ribbon outlining my photo - after all love represents love and passion





 It was fun making this for my husband and as you can see people it is easy peazy!!  Create one, post your link and I will check it out!!  Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and love them all; its like chocolates - I am addicted. See you again some time soon, hugs